Registration to NECTAR 2020 virtual now open
On behalf of the NECTAR board, the local organising committee and co-organisers NeuroStemCellRepair, it is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 30th NECTAR meeting taking place on November 19th and 20th, 2020. It will be a free of charge ONLINE event run via Webex.
November 19th-20th, 2020
Our 2020 keynote speakers are:
- Jun Takahashi (Kyoto University)
- Lorenz Studer (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
- Pablo Sardi (Sanofi)
- Krys Bankiewicz (Ohio State University)
- Per Borghammer (Århus University)
- Jørgen Kjems (Århus University)
- Anne Rosser (Cardiff University)
- Steve Goldman (University of Copenhagen and University of Rochester)
Full program is available here: https://nectar-eu.com/nectar-2020/
Instead of poster sessions, we will have online datablitz presentations of 5 minutes each (3 minutes for presentation + 2 minutes for questions). A total of 16 abstracts will be selected for datablitz presentations. Abstracts need to be sent to Paulina.Pettersson@med.lu.se by November 1st, 2020 at the latest as a Word document of no more than 250 words. Inlcude title & authors.
To register please go to: https://forms.gle/1KVcoSh55yUDiN1s8
We look forward to seeing you online for this event. Please feel free to circulate this among your colleagues.
With best wishes from the organising committee
Marina Romero-Ramos, Rosemary Fricker, Emma Lane and Agnete Kirkeby